Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring!

I can't believe spring is almost here! It has been warmer the last two weeks and much more rainy. The Bradford Pear in the front yard has already blossomed and produced those bright yellow-green leaves that I love so much.

Because it is so pleasant outside, the boys and I have been playing outside nearly every day. Cayden loves it, but Max is quite terrified of the neighbor's dog and the bees...as well as any other moving bits of leaves or grass. The child is scared of his own shadow. I think he inherited that from me. Oh well, we're working on that.

Another thing I've started doing is keeping fresh flowers in the house all the time. It makes such a big difference in how my home feels, and I love bringing a little bit of outside in. I keep them in several rooms of the house. The bouquet of daisies I bought have lasted nearly two weeks and are still looking as perfect as the day I bought them!











No comments:

Post a Comment