Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

pics from my camera roll

 
This week I took some pictures of the boys with my iPhone and used my Afterglow app (which I LOVE) to edit them. I love how they turned out. The boys were being so sweet and still while I took their pictures. It was so fun. :)
 
 




 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
This boy falls asleep on the couch nearly every other day. He is not wanting to nap anymore (boooo!), but he will just randomly fall asleep on the couch. I guess he does still need a nap, but just doesn't want to admit it. :)
 

 
These are pics of some faces Max was making when he was trying to be cute to get some chocolate. It's sad, isn't it?


 
 
This week, I came down with a pretty bad cold. Cayden tried to help me feel better. ;)
 
 
On my birthday, Max was a little dear, and placed all of his favorite cars in the only little box he could find in his room. He gave them to me as a birthday present. When I asked if I could keep them, his little countenance changed (realizing what giving them away meant), but he smiled sweetly and whispered, "Yes!" I treasure this little gift from his heart. What a sweet spirit he has.
 
 
To the right is the "surprise" Max and Cayden made for me on my birthday. :) Notice that Max was standing at the door with his gift for me. He actually yelled, "SURPRISE!" when I opened the door. So funny and cute.
 
 
When I came downstairs on the morning of my 26th birthday, I found that Daniel had bought me and the boys breakfast and had also bought me some lovely flowers. He even wrote me a sweet note. That man knows what speaks to my heart. Food and flowers. :) Here is a closeup of the flowers he bought me. All photos in this post were taken with an iPhone 4.
 
 
All images Copyrighted by Three Boys and a Gal blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of Cayden sticking his tongue out. You can tell he just woke up by his lil sleepy eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete