Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

So much better!

This week has been amazing! I got over my sickness and finally got to get out of the house and do some Christmas shopping! I am just so glad to feel good again! Mom kept Max this weekend so that we could go to our Christmas parties. It was so nice to have some time to ourselves, but I was missing him by Saturday night!

Week 15 Highlights

Size of Baby: An orange

Movement: Feeling little kicks! It's been moving a lot the past 24 hours!

Cravings: Still craving sweet stuff. I have felt so so good this week! It's been amazing. I did get sick last night, but I'm hoping that was just a fluke.

Weight gain: 2 pounds! It makes a big difference when you aren't throwing up every night!

What I miss: Nothing! I am loving this part of the pregnancy!

What I'm wearing: Regular clothes. I started wearing my Bella Band this week though.

Sleep: I go to sleep around 9 and sleep so good!

Symptoms: Most of my yucky symptoms have either gone away or have significantly lessened....so glad!!! Only got sick once this week and I can wear my wedding rings again!

What I'm Looking Forward to: Same as always...finding out what I'm having! I have been going back and forth on what I think the sex is, but yesterday and today it just feels like a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment